Dr. Wei Ma
Associate Professor, Ph. D. in Material
Dr. Wei Ma received his B.Eng degree in InorganicNon-metal Materials Engineering in 2009, M.Sc. degree in Material Sciences in 2012 and Ph.D. degree in Mineral Material Sciences in 2015 from Central South University (Changsha City, China). He worked as a joint PhD student in National Institute for Materials Science (Tsukuba City, Japan) for 2 years. His research works are related to synthesis of layered nanostructured materials, carbon-based hybridized compounds for electrochemical water splitting, super-capacitors and battery. He has been at Zhengzhou University (Zhengzhou, China) as an associate professor since 2017. He has published over 16 publications, 1 highly cited paper and 2 patents.
1. Fabrication and characterization of carbon-based hybridized materials in water splitting.
2. Fabrication and characterization of layered materials in electrochemical water splitting, supercapacitor and li-ion battery.
1) Wei Ma, Huanran Li, Suyu Jiang, Guihong Han, Jian Gao, Xiaomei Yu, Honglei Lian, Weifeng Tu, Yi-fan Han*, and Renzhi Ma*, Facile Synthesis of Superstructured MoS2 and Graphitic Nanocarbon Hybrid for Efficient Hydrogen Evolution Reaction, 2018, DOI: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.8b03111
2) Wei Ma, Renzhi Ma*, Jinghua Wu, Pengzhan Sun, Xiaohe Liu*, Kechao Zhou*, and Takayoshi Sasaki, Development of Efficient Electrocatalyst via Molecular Hybridization of NiMn Layered Double Hydroxide Nanosheets and Graphene, Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 10425. (IF = 7.76)
3) Pengzhan Sun, Renzhi Ma*, Wei Ma, Jinghua Wu, Kunlin Wang, Takayoshi Sasaki, Hongwei Zhu*, Highly selective charge-guided ion transport through a hybrid membrane consisting of anionic graphene oxide and cationic hydroxide nanosheet superlattice units, NPG Asia Mater., 2016, 8, e259. (IF = 8.772)
4) Wei Ma, Renzhi Ma*, Chengxiang Wang, Jianbo Liang, Xiaohe Liu*, Kechao Zhou*, and Takayoshi Sasaki, A Superlattice of Alternately Stacked Ni-Fe Hydroxide Nanosheets and Graphene for Efficient Splitting of Water, ACS Nano, 2015, 9, 1977-1984. (IF = 13.334, Highly Cited Paper)
5) Wei Ma, Renzhi Ma*, Jianbo Liang, Chengxiang Wang, Xiaohe Liu*, Kechao Zhou* and Takayoshi Sasaki, Layered zinc hydroxide nanocones: synthesis, facile morphological and structural modification, and properties, Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 13870-13875. (IF = 7.76)
6) Wei Ma, Yanfeng Guo, Xiaohe Liu*, Dan Zhang, Tao Liu, Renzhi Ma*, Kechao Zhou* and Guanzhou Qiu, Nickel Dichalcogenide Hollow Spheres: Controllable Fabrication, Structural Modification, and Magnetic Properties, Chemistry-A European Journal, 2013, 19, 15467-15471. (IF = 5.771)
7) Ma Wei, Chen Gen, Zhang Dan, Zhu Jianyu, Qiu Guanzhou, Liu Xiaohe*, Shape-controlled synthesis and properties of dandelion-like manganese sulfide hollow spheres, Materials Research Bulletin, 2012, 47, 2182-2187. (IF = 2.435)
8) Ma Wei, Chen Gen, Zhang Dan, Zhou Kechao, Qiu Guanzhou, Liu Xiaohe*, Biomolecule-assisted hydrothermal synthesis and properties of manganese sulfide hollow microspheres, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 2012, 73, 1385-1389. (IF = 2.048)
9) Chen Gen, Ma Wei, Liu Xiaohe*, Liang Shuquan, Qiu Guanzhou, Ma Renzhi, Controlled fabrication and optical properties of uniform CeO2 hollow spheres, Rsc Advances, 2013, 3, 3544-3547. (IF = 3.289)
10) Chen Gen, Ma Wei, Zhang Dan, Zhu Jianyu, Liu Xiaohe*, Shape evolution and electrochemical properties of cobalt sulfide via a biomolecule-assisted solvothermal route, Solid State Science, 2013, 17, 102-106. (IF = 2.041)
11) Yanjun Zhu, Tao Liu, Wei Ma, Dan Zhang, Ning Zhang, Limiao Chen, Xiaohe Liu*, Guanzhou Qiu, Biomolecule-assisted Hydrothermal Synthesis and Electrochemical Properties of Copper Sulfide Hollow Spheres, Chemistry Letters, 2015, 44, 1321-1323. (IF = 1.55)
12) Shi Rongrong, Chen Gen, Ma Wei, Zhang Dan, Qiu Guanzhou, Liu Xiaohe*, Shape-controlled synthesis and characterization of cobalt oxides hollow spheres and octahedral, Dalton Transactions, 2012, 41, 5981-5987. (IF = 4.177)
13) Zhang Dan, Gao Guanhua, Ma Wei, Zhu Jianyu, Qiu Guanzhou, Liu Xiaohe*, Facile synthesis and properties of bifunctional magnetic-optical Fe3O4@ZnS nanocomposites with core-shell structure, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2013, 320, 92-98.
14) Chen Gen, Zhou Huifen, Ma Wei, Zhang Dan, Qiu Guanzhou, Liu Xiaohe, Microwave-assisted synthesis and electrochemical properties of urchin-like CuO micro-crystals, Solid State Science, 2011, 13, 2137-2141. (IF = 2.041)
15) Chen Gen, Chen Fashen, Liu Xiaohe*, Ma Wei, Luo Hongmei, Li Junhui, Ma Renzhi, Qiu Guanzhou, Hollow spherical rare-earth-doped yttrium oxysulfate: A novel structure for upconversion, Nano Research, 2014, 7, 1093-1102. (IF = 8.893)
16) Chen Gen, Wang Jingying, Zhou Libin, Ma Wei, Zhang Dan, Ren Fenlian, Yan Hailong, Qiu Guanzhou, Liu Xiaohe*, A Facile Solvothermal Synthesis and Magnetic Properties of MnFe2O4 Spheres with Tunable Sizes, Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2012, 95, 3569-3576. (IF = 2.787)
1.National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant no. 51702291)
2. National Science Foundation for Post-Doctoral Scientists of China (Grant no. 2016M602261)
3. He’nan Funding scheme for key scientific research projects of universities in 2018 (Grant no. 18A150016)
4. Foundation of He’nan Educational Committee (Grant no. 18A150016)
5. Development Fund for Outstanding Young Teachers of Zhengzhou University.
1. Wei Ma, Huanran Li, YIfan Han, Fabrication of MoS2/Carbon hybridized compound, No. 201810106290.6
2. Xiaohe Liu, Wei Ma, Kechao Zhou, Guanzhou Qiu, The fabrication of nickel chalcogenides and oxides hollow spheres, No. ZL 201310002237