Dr. Zhenzhou Zhang
Assitant Professor, Ph.D. in Chem. Eng.
Dr. Zhang received his bachelor degree from Zhengzhou University in 2012 and received his doctor degree from University of Chinese Academics of Science in 2017, then he worded as assistant professor in School of Chemical Engineering and Energy, Zhengzhou University.
1. Zhenzhou Zhang*, Yangyang Liu, Lingyu Jia, Chao Sun, Rui Liu, Yisheng Tan, Weifeng Tu*, Effects of the reducing gas atmosphere on performance of FeCeNa catalyst for the hydrogenation of CO2 to olefins, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2021, DOI:10.1016/j.cej.2021.131388.
2. Lingyu Jia, Rui Liu, Zhenzhou Zhang*, Yingxiong Wang*, Xianglin Hou*, Probing the Interactions of GlcNH2 with boric acid by NMR spectroscopy, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2021, DOI: 10.1039/d1cp01795k.
3. Zhenzhou Zhang*, Chongyang Wei, Lingyu Jia, Yangyang Liu, Chao Sun, Peng Wang, Weifeng Tu*, Insights into the regulation of FeNa catalysts modified by Mn promoter and their tuning effect on the hydrogenation of CO22to light olefin, Journal of Catalysis, 2020, 390, 12-22.
4.Chongyang Wei, Weifeng Tu, Lingyu Jia, Yangyang Liu, Honglei Lian, Peng Wang, Zhenzhou Zhang*, The evolutions of carbon and iron species modified by Na and their tuning effect on the hydrogenation of CO2 to olefin, Applied Surface Science, 2020, 525, 146622.
5. Lingyu Jia, Yan Qiao, Christian Marcus Pedersen, Shiyu Jia, Hui Ma, Zhenzhou Zhang*, Yingxiong Wang*, Xianglin Houa*, Mechanistic study on the conversion of D-fructose intodeoxyfructosazine: Insights from NMR and DFT study, Chemical Engineering Science, 2020, 214, 115444.
6. Zhenzhou Zhang, Qingde Zhang, Lingyu Jia, Wenfeng Wang, HeXiao, Yizhuo Han, NoritatsuTsubakia, and Yisheng Tan,Effects of MoO3 crystalline structure of MoO3-SnO2 catalysts on selective oxidation of glycol dimethyl ether to 1, 2-propandiol, Catalysis Science & Technology, 2016, 6, 1842-1849.
7. Zhenzhou Zhang, Qingde Zhang, Lingyu Jia, Wenfeng Wang, Tao Zhang, Yizhuo Han, NoritatsuTsubaki and Yisheng Tan, Effects of tetrahedral molybdenum oxide species and MoOx domains on the selective oxidation of dimethyl ether under mild conditions, Catalysis Science & Technology, 2016, 6, 2975-2983.
8. Zhenzhou Zhang, Qingde Zhang, Lingyu Jia, Wenfeng Wang, Shao Peng Tian, Peng Wang, He Xiao, Yizhuo Han, Noritatsu Tsubaki and Yisheng Tan, The effects of the Mo-Sn contact interface on the oxidation reaction of dimethyl ether to methyl formate at a low reaction temperature，Catalysis Science &Technology, 2016, 6, 6109-6117.
9. Zhenzhou Zhang, Qingde Zhang, Lingyu Jia, Wenfeng Wang, Xiaofeng Gao, Yingying Gu, Xiujuan Gao, Yizhuo Han and Yisheng Tan, Regulation of SBA-15,γ-Al2O3, ZSM-5 and MgO on molybdenum oxide and consequent effect on DME oxidation reaction，ChemistrySelect, 2016, 1, 6127-6135.
Address:School of Chemical Engineering and Energy, Zhengzhou University, Zhengzhou 450001, People’s Republic of China